Thursday, June 16, 2011

Infant Portrait Session || Tiny Tiptoes Boutique || Wake Forest, NC

I had the opportunity this week to do a portrait session with some more of my favorite people. Below is my dear friend's daughter modeling one of the many products from Tiny Tiptoes Boutique - that adorable little headband is made even more attractive when she wears it!

This was my first time in over two years doing a photo shoot with an infant and it was definitely a lot of fun. As always, feel free to leave me any comments or critique - it really helps me to hear what others think of my photography so that I can continue to learn!

For more information on Tiny Tiptoes Boutique, you can head on over to Etsy.com to find them, or click the link provided above. Hopefully you'll see my photos featured on there soon!







2 comments:

Gabrielle Hellwig said...

Adorable! I can't wait to see the rest! I'm excited to be able to use these precious pictures in the shop. If these don't sell the headband, I don't know what will. :) Thank you so much for sharing your photography skills. Keep up the good work!

Blessings,
Gabrielle
of
TinyTiptoesBoutique.etsy.com

Cori said...

AH! These are some of the best pictures ever- you did a really, really, good job!! I love the one with the finger in the mouth- classic.

Cori