Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Family Portrait Session || the N. Family || Wake Forest, NC || Joyner Park

 You may remember this family from last year. They were such a pleasure to work with then, and I was blessed to have another opportunity to photograph their family again this year. They are such dear people and their little boy is such a ham - he's definitely one of my favorite little people.

 The weather was wonderful - overcast but not rainy; cool, but not chilly. I love photographing on overcast days; the clouds provide even, diffused light - no need to work around the sun or hunt for shady patches. Perfect.














2 comments:

Jake said...

Thanks for sharing these, very good pictures.

Cori said...

I love these photos, they're beautiful! My favorite is the one black and white photo.

Great job!

Cori