Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sweet Sixteen Portrait Session || Ally || Downtown Wake Forest, North Carolina

  We had a wonderful day for these portraits; it was a bit warm, but overcast and bright (which sounds like an oxymoron, but isn't) with nice, even lighting. What fun we had on this shoot as we traipsed about town looking for different locations to use.

  My sweet (and beautiful!) subject was such a joy to work with  - she's a natural in front of the camera. Thank you, dear friend, for the opportunity to capture your beautiful smile!


So beautiful (this one is definitely one of my favorites!)





Aren't her polka-dot rain boots just great?

Another of my favorites...









4 comments:

TM said...

I LOVE the first outfit -- it's totally something I'd wear... red shoes! =) And the pics are great!

~hannah

carolinatractorgirl said...

Just came across your beautiful blog yesterday and I'm completely blown away. You have such talent for photography!!! The pics are just stunning! Would you mind telling me what camera you use? I'm saving up for one to hopefully do a business kinda like yours. But I'll need a good camera first.;) Keep up the good work!

Anna-Rebekah said...

Thank you so much for your encouraging words! You are very kind.

Currently, I shoot with the Canon Rebel xs and Canon's EF 50mm f/1.8 lens.

My camera body is an older model, but I do recommend any of the cameras in the Rebel line. They're a great starter cameras and easy to learn and use.

Blessings to you,
Anna-Rebekah

Herrin Girl said...

Goodness,has Ally grown up! Gorgeous!
Great job, Bekah!

Emily