Saturday, September 21, 2013

Summertime Family Portrait Session || the B. Family || Youngsville, North Carolina

What a fun, crazy, good time I had with this bunch! 

We had a ball doing their family portraits and the location was great - big ol' rocks; sideways growing trees (yes, it looked like it had fallen, but it was alive!); wheelbarrows; green grass; woods; fence. I could have spent hours coming up with new poses on this property.

I'm so glad these friends trusted me to capture their family with my lens! It is always an honor to photograph a family and I love doing it.

Enjoy all their beautiful smiles!























1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love your pictures,they are soooo amazing I want to someday be a photographer myself.
I found your blog through Joyfully singing and I like her blog also.
Abigail L. chipps @ Barefoot Tootsies