Thursday, October 10, 2013

Newborn Portrait Session || Baby S. || Wake Forest, North Carolina

Is there a better word to describe this baby other than adorable

I had a wonderful time photographing this little sweetheart - she was so good; very quiet, and content. Her two older siblings were darling (and hilarious!) as well. 

I just love this little family to pieces!


Her mommy was kind enough to let her model some of the newest headbands in my Etsy shop.
Doesn't she make a beautiful model?








The happy big sister. She was very pleased to show me her newest sibling when I arrived.
You might remember her from a previous post when she was just a baby herself. I think she and her sister look so much alike.


The whole crew! 
Big brother was precious - you knew right away that he loved his baby sister! 

Kisses for baby!

1 comment:

carolinatractorgirl said...

Just precious, darlin' little babies. Great job, Anna Rebekah!