Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Family Portraits || the D. Family || Wake Forest, North Carolina || Joyner Park

It was such a pleasure to meet and serve this family. So sweet and genuine - I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with them. 

This was a special portrait session since their dear little dog's health has been failing and they don't know how much longer they'll have with him. 

It was an honor to capture this beautiful family with my lens and I hope that these portraits will be treasured by them both now and in years to come.












2 comments:

carolinatractorgirl said...

Lovely job, Anna Rebekah! I'll just go ahead and flat out say I love the daughter's outfit! So me.

Maria Bass said...

Picture perfect! Each of these is absolutely beautiful. I love the location, too. Family photos are great souvenirs, thus, investing much for this is indeed an advantage. This enables a family to treasure all those precious moments they had. Captured memories are priceless such as these family portraits shared.