Friday, September 11, 2015

Engagement Portraits || Worth & Felicia || Wake Forest, North Carolina || Downtown || Joyner Park

I am so excited to share these photos - and even more excited for the fabulous couple in them - because they mean... my friends are getting married!

Seeing these two go from acquaintances to a couple has been a wonderful journey to watch. Felicia, especially, has become a dear friend to me over the year and a half that I've gotten to know her and it's been exciting to watch her relationship with Worth grow and blossom. I can't wait to see how the Lord will work through this couple as they begin life together!

Felicia and Worth chose to have their engagement portraits taken in downtown Wake Forest and Joyner Park. So glad to have had the privilege and opportunity to capture and preserve memories from this sweet time in their lives!
























No comments: